Deadline: 3, March, 2017
The students of SRCC in collaboration with IIM-Ahmedabad, have taken the first-of-its-kind initiative to organize an International Summit called ‘Global Millennium Summit 2017‘, at the hub of business and innovation, Dubai.
About SRCC Global Millennium Summit 2017:
With the mission to provide a platform for future leaders of this millennium to engage with each other, ’The Global Millennium Summit’ envisages to commemorate ideas and celebrate greater diversity. The theme of the summit is ‘Future of this Millennium’
Following planned for the summit-
- Keynote speaker sessions
- Panel Discussions on- Entrepreneurship, Technology, Banking and Smart Cities
- Workshops for delegates on topics such as Lean Six Sigma by KPMG (Yellow Belt Certificates to be given by KPMG to all participants)
- Competitions: Case Study and Start-up Business Pitch
The summit is scheduled to be held on 18th-19th March, 2017.
United Arab Emirates
- Certificate of Recognition from SRCC
- Access to the network of students from reputed universities across the world
- Get Yellow Belt Six Sigma Belt by KPMG, all inclusive of Delegate fees (A program which costs more than 200$ otherwise)
- Immense International Exposure to add to your CV
- An opportunity to get mentored by Business Leaders and Industry Professionals from renowned organisations
- A chance to interact with the Speakers in an exclusive Networking Hour
- A chance to explore Dubai!
Under graduate and Post Graduate Students pursuing any course.
Eligible Regions: Global