Deadline: 4 September 2017
The University of Adelaide Research Fellowships Scheme has been established to retain, attract and support early-career and mid-career researchers of outstanding research calibre and potential. The research will give big impact, promote and build capacity in research skill and innovation.
Nationality: both local and international applicants
Where: University of Adelaide, Australia
Fellowship award: full salary plus on-costs, together with additional research support packages of up to $10k p.a
Duration: up to 12 months
- This is open to applicants except staff holding a University of Adelaide continuing position.
- You need to be nominated by the university in advanced.
- You have to show your potential and commitment in your application.
- Circumstances that may be considered under ‘relative to opportunity’ provisions include but are not limited to some points as following:
- Employment outside the research sector, including time spent working in industry;
- Career disruption, such as pregnancy, illness, career responsibilities for immediate family;
- Restrictions on available resources; and
- Re-location of an applicant or other similar circumstances that impact upon research productivity.