- Your nomination package must be postmarked by November 15 2017
- Must complete online application form for academic admission to the university before December 1, 2017
- You must meet UBC’s English Language Admission Standard by January 31, 2018.
This is a scholarship which will be given to international student, in order to help them for financial need for the study in Canada. Also, this Award can be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion, whichever is less. Your award may be renewed provided you achieve satisfactory academic standing in your faculty, continue to demonstrate financial need, and maintain your Canadian study permit (student visa).
Where: University of British Columbia, Canada
Award: The award will be given to tuition fees, fees, living costs.
Degree program: Undergraduate program
- Have to apply for Undergraduate program for the first time
- Meet the admission requirement for the First-choice degree
- Have an excellent academic record
- Be an international student
- Demonstrate self-financial need
How to apply for this scholarship:
- You must be nominated by the high school you are currently attended or college you are transferring from. When you are confirmed for nomination by your school, college, or university, your institution must use the International Leader of Tomorrow Award nomination package. For the scholarship: You will have to apply in online platform, so you will have to go to this link, and create your account, then work on it: Click here for making the account
Official website: Click here