Application closing dates: 15th of January and 15th of June each year
The scholarships support of highly motivated PhD students with projects to be completed within three years related to environmental issues. If you are interested in the program, you may take a look.
Scholarship award: monthly grant (1.500 €), monthly material expenses, and so on
Number of awards: up to 60 PhD
- The aim of the problem is scientific advancement and innovative solutions for environmental issues.
- You intend to cover your PhD project of current environmental topics in Germany or global issues with relevance for Germany.
- You do not start your PhD thesis yet.
- Application is only available in German.
- You are expected to have good skills of German from foreign applicants to allow their integration into the DBU scholar network.
- You obtain the above-average university degree.
To apply: online