St. John’s University is a private, Roman Catholic, research University in New York. In the next academic year, the university is pleased to announce its undergraduate merit scholarships to international students. If you want to find out more about this scholarship, please look into this link:
Where: St. John’s University, New York, USA
Nationality: International candidates
Degree program: Full-time Undergraduate programme
Type of scholarship: Tuition fee
- Have a high GPA or high school score
- Have been involving in social and extra- curricular activities.
- Have high academic performance
- Meet the requirement to the admission to the school
- Your eligibility to determine for the merit scholarship is also based on your academic coursework, Letters of recommendation, essay, and your extra- curricular activities.
- (For more information, please see in official website)
How to apply:
When you apply to the school, you might or might not be given scholarship based on the eligibility of yours. The admission application is used to automatically determine merit scholarship eligibility, and there will be no additional application is required. Go to this link to apply online to the school: