Each year Halmstad University offers a number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.These scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study at Halmstad University.
The applicant should be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) with the requirement of paying tuition fee.
Nationality: international students
Level of Study: Master Degree
Where: Halmstad University, Sweden
Scholarship award: covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee
- You have to get a scholarship offer in advanced in order to be considered for the scholarships.
- You will be assessed based on your:
- Academic performance
- University on world ranking list
- Language proficiency
To apply: online www.universityadmissions.se
Important dates For the AUTUMN semester:
- Opening date: October, 16th
- Application closing date: January, 15th.
- Supporting documents: February, 1st