Deadline: 31 December 2017
What are you doing this summer? Have you ever wanted to join a research fellowship program? This is a very great opportunity for both Undergraduate and Graduate student who want to obtain research experience during the summer months with this research fellowship in Switzerland.
Where: Offer by The Computer Science Department, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Nationality: International Candidate
Duration of the program: 1 July to 31 August 2018 (2 months)
- Algorithms and Theory
- Computer system
- Human-computer-interaction and cyber-physical system
- Information and system security
- Machine Learning
- Programming languages and software engineering
- Visual computing.
- Applicants who are in desired of doing and learning about research
- Have experience with the research area that available in the program
- Are enrolling in a regular study program in computer science or a closely related field of study
- Apply before deadline
- Have to stay and do the research in the period of fellowship.
How to apply:
To apply for this program, you have to apply online. First you have to register online here: https://sirop.org/app/register?l=en. After completing your registration, click the online application link below where you will find the «Apply now» button at the bottom of the linked SiROP page. In there you have to work in online application as well as have to upload some documents. Below are required documents.
- Official transcript
- Letter of motivation (max 1 page)
- A letter of recommendation (The referee can sign the recommendation, scan the letter and mail it directly to: SSR_Fellowship@inf.ethz.ch)