The University of Tehran is offering Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships are available for applicants wishing to study B.A. /B.Sc. and M.A./M.Sc. programs.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application deadline: June 5, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship may cover one or several of the followings:
- Registration fees of Persian courses
- Registration fees of the UT
- Access to UT dormitories (single-married)
- Insurance (for the scholarship recipients and their immediate family members)
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and UT.
Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships will be announced annually by UT. Scholarship grants are contingent upon the applicant’s academic records and the availability of scholarships awarded by U
Scholarship can be taken in Iran
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants wishing to receive scholarship for B.A. /B.Sc. degree programs must be under 24 years of age, and for M.A. and M.Sc. programs they must be under 28 years of age.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
All Applicants are requested to provide:
- Completed application form (available at: Application Form UT.xls).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your educational capabilities (it must be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back flap).
- Three copies of official transcripts translated into English (see note below).
- Three copies of applicant´s passport or Identification card.
- Three recent photographs
- Approval letter of financial support.
- The fee for initial screening of the students’ applications forms should be paid in person on desk at International Students Admission Office:
Undergraduate (USD 50)
Master (USD 60)
Doctorate (USD 70)
How to Apply:
Please submit the original documents signed and sealed by Iranian Diplomatic Mission in your country.