The University of St Andrews is inviting applications for international undergraduate scholarships for 2018 entry. These scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction of up to £4,000 per year.
- Application deadline: March 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at the University of St Andrews in UK.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of St Andrews in UK.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction of up to £4,000 per year for each year of the student’s undergraduate studies and will be awarded on the basis of financial need.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- International Students can apply for the scholarship.
- Entrant scholarships are for international students who will be studying at St Andrews for an undergraduate degree starting in 2017.
- English Language Requirements: All students entering the University must provide evidence that they can use English well enough to study effectively at St Andrews.
This scholarship is available for application through Scholarships and Funding.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 16, 2018.