Google is currently accepting applications for Industrial Design Internship programme in the USA. This is a 12-14 week internship that will take place Summer 2018. This is paid internship programme available for international students. To be eligible interns must be currently enrolled in a full-time BA/BS or MS degree program in Industrial Design or related field, and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
Field of Internship: This is an Industrial Design Internship programme. As an Industrial Designer at Google, you will contribute creatively to multiple programs while working with other designers and outside collaborators.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time BA/BS or MS degree program in Industrial Design or related field, and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- A fresh, original portfolio of diverse creative work (please include a link to portfolio on your resume).
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Understanding of global trends, technology, and fashion.
- Ability to support design teams and process at all levels.
- Advanced 3D Visualization skills via Alias, Solid Works, Rhino, ProE, etc.
- Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong storytelling skills and techniques.
- A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: As an Industrial Designer at Google, you will contribute creatively to multiple programs while working with other designers and outside collaborators. All designers must be able to present strong points of view via visual and verbal skills. In addition to collaborating on design, designers must have the ability to hit schedule and company goals and support other design teams as needed.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Number of awards offered: Not known
Internship Duration: The duration of 12-14 week internship that will take place summer 2018.
Notification: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interests to apply early.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer