The Nexus International School is offering full IB and partial scholarships for Malaysian and international students who can achieve excellence. The scholarships are open to secondary learners (Year 7-11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year 12-13).
The Nexus International School Malaysia established in 2008, Nexus International School is a private international school based in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is under Taylor’s Schools.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: February 2018 9 (Full IBDP Scholarship), February 15, 2018 (Partial Scholarship)
Course Level: The scholarship is open to Secondary learners (Year Groups 7 – 11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year Groups 12 – 13). Learners in Years 6 and below will be subject to consideration by the Scholarship Committee.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: As part of the Nexus Scholarship Programme, School offer these scholarships
|Scholarship Package||Full IB Scholarship||Academic Scholarship||Boarding Scholarship|
|Tuition Fee Waiver||100%Tuition Fee Waiver||50% Tuition Fee Waiver||30% Tuition Fee Waiver||50% Tuition Fee Waiver||30% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Registration Fee Waiver||100% Registration Fee Waiver||50% Registration Fee Waiver||30% Registration Fee Waiver||50% Registration Fee Waiver||30% Registration Fee Waiver|
|Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver|
|Year Group||Year 12 only||Open to Year 7 – Year 13 (11 – 19 years old)|
|Others||· Application fee is waived· Does not include technology fee, uniforms, books, MacBook/ipads|
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Open to all Malaysian and International students (local public or international schools)
- High academic achievement and English fluency
- Active participation in co-curricular activities including sports, performing arts, clubs and societies
- Good communication skills and leadership attributes
- Students needing financial assistance (IB Full Scholarship only)
- Scholarship only applicable to self-paying parents
Nationality: Scholarships are available to Malaysian and International students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Students must have the high academic achievement and English fluency.
How to Apply: Application can be done online or; manually with the required documents below
- Personal Statement – a 300-word essay on the following topic: The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds”. What does this mean to you?
- Latest examination results which have been verified by the school
- Copy of Awards and Certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements
- Reference letter from a teacher at their current school highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
- A copy of the last BE Form completed for the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia to indicate family household income (IB Full Scholarship only)
- Please submit all application and supporting documents via email to scholarship-at-nexus.edu.my Or post/hand.