The National Chiao Tung University is currently accepting applications for National Chiao Tung University International Student Scholarship to study in Taiwan. Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor, master and doctoral programme.
The National Chiao Tung University is one of Taiwan’s leading public research universities located in Hsinchu, Taiwan. NCTU is generally considered to be one of the best universities in Taiwan. As a leading technological university, NCTU has faculty with doctorates from the world’s top universities. They include but are not limited to Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Universities of London, Paris, and Tokyo.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are open for degree programs open for international admissions.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship is divided according to academic level,
(1) Bachelor Class: Up to NT $ 12,000 (approximately US $ 400) a month and / or tuition and relief deductions (full or partial)
(3) Doctoral Program: Up to NT $ 24,000 (approximately US $ 800) per month and / or tuition and relief deduction (in full or in part)
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Taiwan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.