- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Executive MBA Programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The maximum scholarship award is $7,500 and will be paid in three instalments ($2,500 per semester). The minimum scholarship award is $5,000 and will be paid in two instalments ($2,500 per semester).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship qualifications include, but are not limited to:Quality and quantity of work experience
Grades achieved in undergrad coursework with emphasis on performance in junior and senior years
Quality of written application and performance in one-on-one interview
Amount of self-funding
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The items listed below constitute a complete application:
- Submitted online application form, including two essays and one goal sheet with timeline
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a senior manager or immediate supervisor of your current company; one from an associate or colleague who has an MBA
- All official undergraduate/graduate transcripts
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.