The University of Limoges offers for an annual program of Excellence scholarships in partnership with its Foundation and Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing master and doctoral programme for the academic year 2018-2019.
The University of Limoges is a French public research university, based in Limoges. The semiotician Jacques Fontanille, a senior member of the “Institut Universitaire de France”, is the president.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master and doctoral studies at the University of Limoges.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: 2500 euros per semester / 2500 euros per semester
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
- The excellence of the application / Excellence of the application
- The motivation for doctoral training / The wish to pursue doctoral studies
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Get in touch with Campus France to get registered (if your country is listed among those under the process « Etudes en France »).
- Fill in the application form before April 7th 2018 and download the required documents. Be careful ! Any uncomplete application would not be considered for the selection process (blank fields, missing documents).
- The list of the successful candidates will be published on our website during June 2018. Selected candidates will receive a nominative notice.
- Once receiving the notice, the candidates are invited to confirm their registration in the programme within 15 days. Confirmation process, including final registration in the programme and accpetance of the grant, is to follow directely with the head of the Master’s degree programme.