The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is offering a large number of no-bond postgraduate fellowships for international students. AIT Fellowships are available for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology; School of Environment, Resources and Development; and School of Management. Priority is given to Master degree applicants. Fellowships cover tuition, but do not cover registration fees, accommodation fees or living expenses.
Established in Bangkok in 1959, AIT has become a leading regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with public and private sector partners throughout the region and with some of the top universities in the world.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing master and doctoral programme at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM).
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM).
- Scholarship Award: Fellowships cover tuition fees only but do not cover registration fees, accommodation fees or living expenses.
FELLOWSHIP VALUE OF FELLOWSHIP GRANT CUMULATIVE GPA REQUIREMENT 100% 768,000 Baht (covers tuition fees of 4 semesters) GPA 3.50 or equivalent 75% 576,000 Baht (covers tuition fees of 3 semesters) GPA 3.00 or equivalent 50% 384,000 Baht (covers tuition fees of 2 semesters) GPA 2.75 or equivalent
- Number of Scholarships: A large number of no-bond AIT Fellowships are available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities can apply for these AIT fellowships.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligibility requirements to be considered for AIT Fellowships
- Students of all nationalities are eligible.
- Satisfy English Requirements.
- Priority is given to Master degree applicants.
- A four-year Bachelor degree from a recognized university is required.
- Applicants to MBA programs require a minimum of one-year’s relevant work experience.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email or online.