The new University of Perugia PhD Scholarships are now available which strongly promotes 17 PhD programs available at the University for the 2017-2018 academic year. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The University of Perugia, founded in 1308, is one of the oldest universities in Italy and one of the most accredited, offering a wide variety of courses in all fields of education. Our goal is to provide students with the finest quality degree programs and academic opportunities within a stimulating multicultural environment, along with the opportunity to enjoy an excellent lifestyle and foster their personal and academic growth while studying at the highest level.
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for one of the PhD courses offered by the University of Perugia.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship amount is € 13.638,47 per year, for three years. Furthermore, the scholarship is increased up to 50% of the scholarship itself for periods spent abroad. For the second and third year is also available a budget of € 1363,84 p/year for research and mobility activities.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: To be able to apply for the selection procedures specified in the previous article, regardless of their citizenship, candidates must meet one of the following conditions:
- By the expiration date of the present Call have either a Master’s Degree (‘Laurea Magistrale’), obtained in accordance with Ministerial Decree 270/2004, a Specialization Degree (‘Laurea specialistic’) in accordance with Ministerial Decree 509/1999 or a University Degree (‘Laurea Vecchio Ordinamento’) obtained in accordance with the regulations applicable before the aforementioned Ministerial Decree 509/1999, awarded by an Italian University, in compliance with the specifications, for each doctoral program, reported in Appendix 1 to the present Call pertaining to the acceptable degrees required for admission;
- By the expiration date of the present Call , have an equivalent academic qualification obtained abroad, equivalent to those required for each course as indicated in Appendix 1, to be presented together with the required appropriate documentation and along with the application to the present Call and that is to be declared equivalent, with motivated and documented deliberation by the examining Selection Committee upon the candidate’s request.
- The equivalence of the foreign qualification, which is to be considered valid for the sole purpose of the admission selection, is admitted in compliance with the specific regulating norms in Italy and in the countries where the qualification has been issued and according to the treaties or international agreements for the recognition of academic degrees for study purposes. Candidates with foreign academic qualifications must submit their documents as indicated in art.3;
- Obtain the required title for the admission to the present Call by the final deadline of October 31, 2017. In this case, candidates will be admitted provisionally and the required documents must be mandatorily submitted by the final deadline of November 16, 2017, in order to lift the reservation. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from the selection.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate may choose to be interviewed in English. For interviews held in English, the candidate’s knowledge of the Italian language will be tested. For interviews held in Italian, the candidate’s knowledge of one among the following foreign languages will be tested: English, French, Spanish, German.
How to Apply: If you know the Italian language you can submit the application online by following the instructions as per the pertinent call for application and related annexes. For further information on how to fill out and submit your application, please contact Ufficio Concorsi (office in charge of completion) at +39 075 585 2045 – ufficio.concorsi-at-unipg.it.