Applications are now invited from international students who have interest in undergoing an undergraduate degree program at JMC Academy, Australia.
To support passionate, talented and dedicated students to excel in their creative industry careers, JMC Academy is offering three international student scholarships in 2019.
Established in 1982 by John Martin Cass, JMC Academy was originally founded in Sydney to meet the demand for qualified professionals in the entertainment technology industry.
- Application Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the JMC Academy.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship covers two trimesters of study. One scholarship will be awarded for each JMC Academy campus (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney).
- Number of Scholarships: JMC Academy is offering three international student scholarships in 2019.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applications will be accepted from citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must apply for a Bachelor Degree program at JMC Academy commencing in 2019. Applicants should meet the normal entry requirements for international students, including course specific requirements.
- English Language Requirements: JMC Academy recognises IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge and Pearson English Test scores taken within two years prior to the start of JMC studies.
IELTS: An overall score of 6.0 with no single band score below 5.5
TOEFL: iBT: 80 overall with a writing score of 20
Pearson English Test (PTE): 57
Cambridge English Test: CAE with no band below 16
How to Apply: To apply, download the application forms from the JMC website and submit all required documents by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au. All scholarship applications must include the following:
- One fully completed international scholarship application form;
- One fully completed general international application form;
- One letter of recommendation from a Careers Advisor, High School Principal, High School Music Teacher, employer or a JMC Academy representative student recruitment agent;
- A portfolio containing suitable documentation, samples of student work, employer letter or any other piece of information that you think may positively support your application;
- A certified copy of your high school transcripts, translated if not in English;
- Evidence of English language proficiency consistent with the normal JMC Academy international entry requirements.
To complete your application and qualify for the scholarship award, submit the above portfolio and documentation with your application forms (received by 28 September 2018) by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au