Deadline: 17th March 2020
The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) will organize the 6th UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Seoul, Korea on GCED (Global Citizenship Education) from 25 to 31 May 2020. The UNESCO/APCEIU is a Fully Funded Youth Leadership conference for One Week in Korea.
The UNESCO Youth Leadership Conference is open to age 18-29 years old. All the participants from around the world with any Nationality are eligible to apply for the UNESCO Conference in Korea. You Don’t Need to give IELTS/TOEFL for this Conference.
This is a Leadership workshop so participants with a diverse academic background are eligible to apply. The One-Week Workshop aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 KeyPoints
Country: Seoul, Korea
Duration: 1 Week (25th May to 31st May 2020)
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Objectives of the Conference
- To deepen youth leaders’ understanding of Global Citizenship Education (GCED)
- To provide a forum for participating youth leaders to discuss and establish action plans suitable for the implementation of GCED at local, national, and regional levels
- To identify innovative youth-led initiatives on GCED in different regions
The UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 is a Fully Funded International Conference in Korea. It will cover all the expenses.
- Free Accommodation
- Meals, and local transportation for all participants during the workshop
- APCEIU will also cover the Round-Trip International Airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Certificates of completion will be offered.
- Between 19 and 28 years of age (born between 1991 and 2000)
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries. Check UNESCO Member Countries Here. Check ODA recipient countries Here.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Applicants should be youths who are citizens of both the ODA recipient countries and UNESCO.
- Submission: Application must be submitted online. The deadline is 17 March 2020 (KST 23:59).
- Notification: Notification of selection in the form of invitation letter will be sent by 26 March
- Registration: All selected participants must register by 27 March 2020 at the latest. Late registration will not be accepted and will be considered as a cancellation of participation.
- In case of cancellation, the invitation will be forwarded to the next applicant on the waiting list.
How to Apply For UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020
The Application Form is Online. Complete the Online Application Form & Submit. The Link of the official website is given below in the Orange Color.