Deadline, February 29th, 2020
Online Applications for 2020 Taiwan International Internship Program (TIGP-IIP) is now open. The duration of the Taiwan Internships is 2-3 months. The paid internships in Taiwan will be starting from 1st May – 31st August 2020. There is no application fee is required for the TIGP- IIP Summer Internship Programme.
The best thing about this internship program is that TOFEL, IETLS is not compulsory. The selected interns will get NTD 30,000/month-tax free (~USD 1000) for two months and half of the cheapest round-way airfare.
Undergraduates and master’s students can apply for the Taiwan International internship. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible for this amazing internship opportunity. This is one of the best internship programs in the world.
TAIWAN INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2020 DETAILS:
- Academia Sinica
- Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan or Partner University
This 2-month program takes place between May and August 2020. There are 13 programs offered by TIGP Internship:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- 2~3 months
- The international summer internship will run from 1st May – 31st August 2020
- Orientation—Introduction to Academia Sinica and Taiwan International Graduate Program
- Visits to TIGP partner institutions and sightseeing/field trips
- Basic or fundamental Chinese language classes: free, classes can be waived if the intern has a basic knowledge of Mandarin/Chinese or upon request by the mentor.
- Internship Report/Poster Presentation
- Certificate awarding ceremony
- TIGP and the hosting PI will together offer NTD 30,000/month-tax free (~USD 1000) for two months.
- (TIGP will provide a monthly stipend of NTD 20,000/months and the sponsoring faculty will provide an additional monthly stipend of NTD 10,000/ month).
- The monthly stipend will be given after the 15th of each month in Cash.
- In addition, half of the cheapest round-way airfare at the economy class of the batch will be provided to participating interns upon completion of the training program successfully.
The TIGP-IIP welcomes applications from overseas candidates of the following states:
- Undergraduate students who will have been conferred a B.S. degree by August 2021.
(Or students who will have been conferred a B.S.＋M.S. dual degree by August 2021.)
- Students pursuing a Master’s degree and holding a B.S. degree.
- Individuals holding a B.S. or Master’s degree (student’s pursuing a Ph.D. degree are not eligible for this category)
- Students/ Individuals who have attended TIGP-IIP program before are not eligible to apply again
- To complete the online application, you will need to…
- Upload your CV on the research interests page.
- Upload your Statement of Purpose on the research interests page.
- Upload your original academic transcript on the Current Status of the Applicant.
- Complete all the required information on the online application form.
- Two letters of recommendation in PDF format upload directly from your referees to IIP website before the deadline. Once you complete the referees’ information page on your online application, your referees will be immediately notified and guided to the IIP online recommendation portal.
- You are also required to post your original academic transcript to the TIGP office two weeks before the deadline. If you would like to post a photocopy of your academic transcript, you are required to authorize by the Ministry of Foreign Education of your country before you post it.
- The deadline for the Taiwan International Internship Program 2020 is February 29th, 2020. The result will be announced in the first week of April. You may check the accepted intern list on the TIGP website or IIP website in the first week of April.