Application deadline: 15th March 2020
Program date: 13th to 16th April 2020
With 900+ GEB alumni from 80+ different countries who have launched over 100+ new ventures raising over $10 million funds, 7th edition of Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is all set to groom the ideas of young entrepreneurs into a proper business model. This edition of the Bootcamp is being held in Bangkok, Thailand from 13th to 16th April 2020.
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is an intensive program dedicated to brewing up the young entrepreneurs from across the globe. As most of the entrepreneurship events focus on the existing entrepreneurs rather than creating new ones, GEB provides a platform for budding entrepreneurs or novice.
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp provides a great learning environment for startups where participants from all backgrounds can create, innovate, collaborate and compete in a friendly atmosphere. The Bootcamp also provides a platform for young entrepreneurs to pitch while receiving constructive feedback. Further, GEB connects entrepreneurs with the world class mentors who will guide and help them with the business model or startups.
GEB is more than just an entrepreneurship event as it provides global exposure to its participants. Every cohort of GEB exposes an individual to new cultures and perspectives, both entrepreneurial and otherwise.
Why Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp?
- 200+ participants from 40 different countries.
- Pitch Ideas in front of accelerators and incubators.
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world.
- Likewise, be a part of GEBx where the participants will get the opportunity to share their entrepreneurial journey.
- Get an opportunity to be a part of Global Youth Icon and Global Startup award
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas.
- Teamwork and Mentorship.
- Collaboration and Cultural Exchange.
- Grow your global network.
- Start your venture at an early age.
- Partnership opportunity with different startups, corporate houses, and Joint Venture Company.
- Investment opportunity from an international joint venture company.
- Also, opportunity to have one to one meeting with investors, Joint Venture Company, venture capital, and Angels.
- Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in the Franchise Model.
GEB is an entrepreneurship event that invites individuals from all over the globe. Moreover, the candidates participating in the GEB can be:
- Entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world are eligible
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English
- GEB believes that innovation, ideas, and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background. Hence, candidates do not necessarily need to have a specific educational background.
HOW I APPLY
For more information and application form click the official lick below here.