Deadline: 3 April 2020
Call is open for UNESCO Conference 2020 in Russia by the International Center for Sustainable Energy Development (IEDC). Duration of This UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop is from 5 October to 30 October 2020
The UNESCO/IEDC is a Fully Funded Youth Leadership conference for One Month in Moscow. This Fully Funded International Youth Conference is open For All Over the World. All the participants from around the world with any Nationality are eligible to apply for the UNESCO International volunteer Forum in Russia.
No IELTS/TOEFL for this Conference. This One Month Conference in Moscow aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify Sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries and countries in transition.
UNESCO Conference 2020 in Russia Details
Country: Russia, City
Duration: 1 Month
Dates of Youth program: 5 October to 30 October 2020
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded by UNESCO
- Selected Applicants are exempt from paying tuition fees for the entire duration of Fully Funded Traineeship.
- The stipend amounting to (450) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as accommodation, meals, pocket expenses, and incidentals.
- ISEDC will assist in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
- UNESCO will pay for your AirFare Expenses.
- UNESCO will pay travel allowance amounting to US$100.
- Health insurance.
- Applicants will be trained under the supervision of a Host.
About UNESCO Conference
The aim of this Fully Funded UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – 2020 is to enrich the human resources development in the area of sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries.
The medium of instruction will be English. UNESCO accepting applications from developing countries.
ASIA and THE PACIFIC (39 Member States)
Afghanistan*, Bangladesh*, Bhutan*, Cambodia*, China, Cook Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati*, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic*, Malaysia, Maldives*, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar*, Nauru, Nepal*, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa*, Solomon Islands*, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor – Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu*, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu*, Viet Nam
NOTE: Every Member State is requested to Mention not more than two (2) candidates.
UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – 2020 Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Holder of at least a Bachelor Degree
- Proficient in the English language
- Not more than 35 years of age
- The National Commission ]will be duly informed by UNESCO.
- The letter of award will immediately follow.
- UNESCO will issue a letter of departure who have completely complied with the requirements in the Offer letter.
- If Students are not informed by 1st September 2020 it Meas they are not Selected.
The prescribed UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – 2020 application form.
How To Apply For UNESCO Conference 2020 in Russia
All applications should be endorsed by the National Commission for UNESCO and must be duly completed in English or French with the following attachments in DUPLICATE mentioned above.