Deadline:15 May 2020
The call is now open For Cambridge University MBA Scholarships For International Students 2020. Cambridge University MBA Program is open For All Nationality in the world with any Academic Background in their Graduation For MBA Scholarship in UK.
Cambridge University Scholarships For International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students with 23000$ Awards Towards Tuition Fee and Travel and Accommodation Expenses.
Duration of Postgraduate Scholarships UK is 1 Year with 2 Months Unpaid Internship UK in Boustany Foundation. All expenses of Travel, accommodation during the Internship will be covered by Boustany Foundation.
Cambridge MBA Scholarship in UK Details
Its a Kind of Full MBA Scholarships For International Students in UK. All Details is given below:
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom (UK), Britain
- University: Judge Business School, Cambridge University
- Duration of Cambridge Scholarship: Duration of MBA Scholarships in UK for International Students is 1Yr.
- Eligible Countries: All Nationality are eligible
Some Students dream of study at Cambridge University Free! This Cambridge University Scholarship is Funded by Boustany Foundation and Its a kind of MBA full scholarship covering Your Tuition fee and Accommodation and Travel expenses of the internship.
- Financial aid amounting 23000$ to tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship in Cambridge University
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the UK Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How To Apply For Judge Business School, Cambridge University Scholarships UK
The Application Process is very Simple for Cambridge MBA scholarships for international students. If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the university to If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship. The Official Website Link is given below in Orange Color.