Position Title: Undergraduate Students Intern
Date announced: 15th Mar 2020 Expire date: 25th Mar, 2020
Job Location: Kabul
Employment Type: N/A
Work experience: Fresh
Organization: Automotive Management Services (AMS)
Education : Current University Students
Contract duration: 06 months
About Automotive Management Services (AMS)
Established in 2001, AMS is a people-focused company concentrating on solutions to fight multiple challenges confronted by vulnerable communities within complicated operating environments. Headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E, and with its office in Washington D.C., U.S.A. AMS’s activities have expanded across Afghanistan, the Middle East, and Africa. AMS’s mission is to bring innovation, capacity, and service superiority throng a broad range of solutions offering resistant, long-run and efficient support to government, humanitarian, and business institutions across its coverage zone.
The interns will be responsible for:
- Working together with the supervisor to ease robust relationships with external partners and clients.
- Carrying out duties set out by supervisors from different departments.
- Participating in meetings and take minutes as asked by the office.
- Working with the team, particularly with the External Relations Manager, to harmonize external relations operation to convey the Chief Strategy Officer’s all-encompassing messaging.
- Supporting full-time staff with routine operations as required.
- Enhancing the AMS/No Lemon visibility among our partners where required.
- Boosting the company’s social media outreach
- Producing images for social media posts as necessary.
- Undertaking research(s) at a supervisor’s request.
Qualifications and Specialized Skills
- Fervent to learn and work with different departments in the company.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proper access to the Microsoft Office package.
- Robust ability to multitask and prioritize with the least direction.
- Deal well with pressure in the work environment.
- Proficiency in local languages (Pashto and Dari) is strictly necessary.
- Comfortable with speaking, writing, reading, and listening to English.
Necessary Interpersonal Skills and Abilities:
- Professional, energized, and calm individual who enjoys a hands-on approach.
- Ability to learn and push for change and educate others
- Team player with sound organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Having strong documentation abilities in developing policies and procedures is excellent.
How to apply
Qualified Afghan applicants can submit their CV with a COVER LETTER explaining their eligibility and enthusiasm for the announced internship opportunities to the given email address.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org