Deadline: 10th May, 2020
Applications call for Software Engineering Internship at Amazon in Germany
Amazon calls application from MSc and Ph.D. candidates to join the international team at Amazon Development Center in central Berlin for a 4-6 month Software Development Engineer internship in 2020. Internships are flexible in length and start date to fit in with you and your university’s requirements.
Interns will join one of the small agile teams at the development center, launching and growing new initiatives. The team will be involved in every aspect of the process – from idea generation, business analysis, and technical design through to development, performance analysis and deployment across a variety of technologies – giving you a real sense of ownership. It builds systems that meet high standards of performance and reliability and operate on a massive scale.
Amazon offers highly competitive internship salaries. In addition to that, Amazon will join a high performing team that drives the learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, mentor, and teammates. The intern will personally experience excellent long-term career development prospects at one of the world’s leading online business.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Applicants from a related discipline with a strong grounding in Computer Science will also be considered.
- Candidates must be studying and working towards an advanced degree – MSc or Ph.D. level. If Ph.D. level you should be within 2 years of completion.
- Demonstrated software design and implementation skills, including coding skills in C, C++, Python and or SQL.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, especially data structures, system software concepts, and algorithms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Overall, it is one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. In addition to that, it is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. In addition to that, Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is also the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|