Deadline: 15 July 2020
Good News For Master & Post Doctorate Researcher students that Konrad Adenauer Foundation Scholarship in Germany is inviting applications from students across the world. There is NO Registration Fee. Eligible subjects are different in different categories including Law, Music, Science, medicine, Selected students will also get Monthly 800-900 EURO Stipend to cover their expenses.
Germany Scholarship is the Best Scholarship Now a Days. Do you know why? Because you can work part-time there to earn money. Study in Germany is totally free of cost. But HOW? It is Government policy there to not charge from local and international students any kind of fees. You may check List of Tuition Free Universities in Germany.
It is a Good Chance to apply in this German Scholarship, the reason to apply in this fully funded scholarship is that many students don’t know about it and now a lot of people are at home and they are thinking scholarships of this year are closed. So our subscribed users will only get the notification about this scholarship and my personal advice for you to apply soon.
Konrad Adenauer Foundation Scholarship in Germany Details
- Country: Germany
- Sponsored Organization: Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Degree: Master & Ph.D. students can apply
- Deadline: 15 July 2020
About Konrad Adenauer Foundation
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political foundation and promoting human rights in Europe and worldwide.
This Foundation awards scholarships to international master students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany.
This way, we actively promote intercultural dialogues between different university students.
After finishing their studies in Germany, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung expects its former scholars to contribute actively to the development of their home country’s relations with the Federal Republic of Germany.
The duration and level of funding vary for different types of studies.
- Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 850. The duration of Master degree program is 2 years.
- PhD-students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1.200 The standard funding period for Ph.D. scholars is three years.
- Health care insurance up to the amount of € 120 per month will be offered to you.
- We also offer a family allowance of € 276 provided that you and your spouse live together.
- Additionally, we grant children’s allowance of € 194 per month for children living with you in Germany
- In addition, PhD-scholars can apply for financial assistance for research stays abroad.
- And There is No Tuition Fee for you in this scholarship.
What You Will Do Besides Study in Germany?
The program is based on three pillars:
- You will be in touch with your mentors.
- A wide seminar program will be arranged for you – with over 180 activities per year, 3000 Scholars will participate in those seminars from Germany.
- Regional and local activities will be arranged for you where more than 140 universities would participate.
- Must be a Master degree holder or doing Ph.D. degree
- Good Academic performance,
- Be no older than 30 when applying,
- Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- Be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany,
- Students in Medicine or Pharmacy can only apply after having a comparable stage of their studies
- Human or dental medicine specialist training or postgraduate research stays in Germany cannot be supported.
Persons having already achieved a doctorate are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Copies of your studies performance records
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
- An informal academic letter of recommendation:
- A photo.
- For PhD: A detailed description of your doctoral thesis. CHECK HERE
- Motivation letter.
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment. Check Here.
How To Apply
Please fill out the application form online and upload all the required application documents. Please do not send in any documents by mail as these will not be considered. The application period ends on July 15th 2020. For more details check below: