Deadline: 31 August 2020
A Greate News! Korean Foundation is offering Korean Exchange Program For International students 2021. It is a Fully Funded Korea Exchange Program Scholarship for you. Everybody having Bachelor Degree Program, Master Degree Program, or doing a Ph.D. Degree can apply for this Korean Government Support Program for Foreign Exchange Students 2020. If you are not yet ready for IELTS/TOEFL so wear a smile because British Council Free IELTS Online Classes are started now.
About Korean Exchange Program 2021
- Country: Korea
- Sponsoring Foundation: Korean Language Foundation
- No. of Scholarships: 40
- University: Korean Language Education Center at Sogang University
- Deadline: 31 August 2020
Important Points About KF Fellowship
From 1993, Korea Foundation is offering Annual Fully funded Exchange Program scholarships For International students for the general promotion of the Korean language.
The KF Fellowship for Korean Language Training (KLT) program provides an opportunity for Multiple Degree holders of Korean studies, Korean studies researchers, and those working in Korea-related fields in different countries to learn Korean properly and learn about Korean Culture by coming here.
Program duration is 6 Months that is enough to learn about Korea free of cost. Korean Language Education Center at Sogang University is the place where fellowship holders get training.
What Benefits You Will Get?
- Living expenses (paid on a monthly basis)
- Undergraduates/ Master degree holders or individuals with less than three years of related career experience: KRW 1,000,000
- PhD candidates and those with at least three years of related career experience: KRW 1,200,000
- Travel allowance: KRW 300,000 (one-time benefit)
- Tuition and fees for a learning institution
- Health insurance (accident insurance and medical care insurance provided by a Korean insurance company)
- Can Be International applicants having a Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or Ph.D. Degree.
- In fact, an Employee or university Researcher can also apply for this Fellowship.
- Korean citizens cannot apply for this Scholarship in Korea
- Individuals already studying or conducting research in Korea are also can not apply.
- Individuals who have received the KF Fellowship for Korean Language Training within the last 2 years (2019-2020) are not eligible.
Only scanned files (in PDF format) are valid. Image files will not be counted toward the application. (Please do not upload pictures taken with your mobile phone.)
The application form and all documents must be submitted in English or Korean. If documents are submitted in other languages, please submit both the original file and a verbatim translation.
Those who are selected as fellowship awardees may be requested by the KF to submit additional documentation.
After applicants submit their online application, the online application system will automatically send e-mails to the referees whose e-mail addresses applicants have provided.
Therefore, applicants should inform their referees about their request for a letter of recommendation before applying. (Both recommendations must be received during the application submission period in order for the application to be processed).
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted via the KF Online Application Portal. Click on the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of this program announcement and complete the online application form.