Deadline: 15th Sept 2020
A Giant Scholarships open from Microsoft Founder. Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2021 is open for Undergraduate degree for international students. Bill Gates has announced 300 Scholarships For All National Holders. Anyone having Any Academic Background can apply for these 300 USA Scholarships. You will study a Full-Time BS Degree in the United States of America.
Microsoft owner Bill Gates offers 300 scholarships each year to potential candidates. We came to know Microsoft will offer Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2020, in a few days, we will post soon about it. Gates Scholarship is a Funded Scholarship for you. You can apply until December 2020. Your Tuition Fee, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs will be covered by Bill Gates Funding for this scholarship.
You may also Join Microsoft Online Courses 2020. You can enroll in any degree in USA institute under Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2021. You only have to demonstrate your Leadership Qualities in the application form. There exist a total of 20,000 scholars as of the last cohort in the class of 2020. The aim of the Bill gates scholarship is to open Educational opportunities for everyone.
Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 Details
- Country: United States
- Funded by: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2020
Gates Scholarship Funding
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a Scholar’s college or university.
- Tuition Fee
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
To apply, students must be:
- A high school senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US-accredited.
Perfect Candidates Gates Scholarship Needed
An ideal candidate will have:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
How To Apply For Gates Scholarship Program
Applicants need to apply online. The Link to Online Application and the Official website is also given.