Application deadline: 1st October 2020
Apply For the Facebook Scholarship Program 2021. The Facebook Fellowship Program is a global program designed to encourage and support talented students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to the computer field. There is No Age, Nationality Restriction Anyone can apply for this scholarship. Facebook also encourages people of diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply, especially those from traditionally underrepresented minority groups.
Due to COVID-19, many CEO of multinational businessmen thought to sponsor the international students the same as Bill Gates Scholarships Program is also open now. Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters. The Facebook Fellowship Program is open for All Nationality Holders across the World.
At the Summit, Fellows can engage with other winners, share their current research, speak with Facebook researchers and teams, and learn more about research at Facebook. This scholarship will cover all your Tuition Fees, travel, and stipend monthly cost.
Facebook Scholarship For International Students Details
- Country: United States of America
- Degree: Facebook Scholarship Program is for Post Doctoral students.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Oct 1, 2020
- Tuition and fees paid for the full duration that is 2 years.
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs.
- Free visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit.
- Various opportunities to engage with Facebook researchers
List of Available Research Areas
Applicants having an interest in the Below Mentioned courses can easily apply for this Fully Funded USA Scholarship Program to study in the United States oF America.
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Privacy and Ethics
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy-Efficient Video Compression
- Instagram/FB App Well-being
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Applicants must be full-time Ph.D. students who are enrolled in an accredited university (in any country)
- Students must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines (see available fellowships below).
- Students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits.
- 500-word research summary that clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award.
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor.
- You will be asked to provide your references’ contact information, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.
How To Apply For FB Fellowship 2020
A link is given below click on it and start filling the application form.