- Deadline: 30th November 2020
Apply for Nanyang Scholarship 2021. The application form is available for the Fully Funded Singapore Nanyang Scholarship. The NTU Singapore Scholarship is available in Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Degree Programs. The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships only for MS & Ph.D. Scholarships. Nanyang University Scholarship is for Bachelor Degree Scholarship. Nanyang Technology University Scholarship is one of the Top University in Singapore.
NTU is available in All-Academic Fields. The Scholarships are funded by the Singapore Government. Fluency in English is required. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 2 years for Master’s candidates and 4 years for Ph.D. candidates and 4 Years of BS Candidates. NTU Research Scholarship, Nanyang Scholarship, and Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship are available to all international applicants.
Have you ever think that Singapore will provide 240 Fully Funded Scholarships Singapore? Singapore Government Scholarships is open for International students. A fully Funded scholarship will be given to selected applicants. All Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend & Travel grant will be given to Bachelor, Master & Ph.D. Degree.
300 Nanyang Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th November 2020
You can apply for the following these 3 Scholarships:
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
- NTU Research Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Nanyang Financial Coverage
Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal program duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas program subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- Priority for Overseas Programme.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
List of Courses
- Asian School of Environment
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design, and Media
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
What is the Selection Criteria?
- All Nationalities can apply.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
How To Apply
The Application Link is Online. Please Apply through Online Link. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the NTU University Singapore Scholarship. For Bachelors (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here). Thanks.