Applications are invited to apply for the LPI Summer Internship in the United States of America. The LPI Summer Internship is a Fully Funded Paid International Internship for all students from around the world with any nationality. The Duration of the LPI Summer Internship is 10 Weeks. The Internship in the United States will take Place in Houston. The LPI Internship will Run from June 1, 2020–August 7, 2020. There is No Need for IELTS/TOEFL, You can simply Submit English Proficiency Certificate.
There is No Application Fee Required. During the 10-week internship, students have the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities, including NASA Johnson Space Center scientific visits, lectures, and career development workshops. This is a fully-funded scholarship in US. The benefits of the LPI Summer internship is giving below. Don’t miss this Fully Funded Scholarship for international students in 2020. You will gain valuable research experience.
The LPI is located near the NASA Johnson Space Center, on the southeast side of Houston, Texas. On NASA’s behalf, the LPI provides leadership in the scientific community for research in lunar, planetary, and solar system sciences and linkage with related terrestrial programs. The LPI Summer Internship is only available to Undergraduate Students. The LPI Internship will Start from June 7, 2021–August 13, 2021
LPI Summer Internship in USA 2021 Details
This is a Fully funded internship in Abroad for international students.USA is giving a lot of golden opportunities for foreigners to get free study in the USA
- Country: Houston, USA
- Duration: 10 Weeks (June 7, 2021–August 13, 2021)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 23rd November 2020\
LPI is a Fully Funded & Paid International Internship Program for all international students. One of the Best Internships to gain practical experience.
- All the Selected Interns will Receive a $7,300 Stipend to Cover the Following things:
- Internship Stipend
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Cost of Living Expenses
- Note: Interns traveling from an international location may be eligible for an additional $500 to cover travel expenses
- Physical or Natural Science
- Computer science
- Planetary Geology and Surface Processes
- Impact Cratering
- Planetary Remote Sensing and Spectroscopy
- Geochemistry, Petrology, and Mineralogy
- Planetary Interiors and Geophysics
- Planetary Atmospheres
- Lunar Science and Exploration
- Asteroids and Other Small Bodies
- Icy Satellites
- Meteorites and Sample Analysis
- Interplanetary Dust and Presolar Grains
- Undergraduate Students from any country with at least 50 semester hours.
- Students with Majors in Physical or Natural Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics have an advantage, but any eligible student may apply.
- If You have IELTS/TOEFL You can Submit that.
- But if you don’t have IELTS/TOEFL, You can simply submit an English Proficiency Letter from Your University Professor.
Selection is based on these criteria:
- Scholarship, curriculum, and experience
- Career objectives and scientific interest
- Match of applicant’s interest with available research projects
How to Apply
You have to Apply Online. Complete the Online Application Form. before this Please read the Guideline and procedure.