Deadline: 22 Dec,2020
The MOBY Group looks for professional Carpenters to do the job of designing, developing, and conducting training sessions for other carpenter members.
Gender: Male & Female
Experience: 2 Years
Qualifications: High school graduate
Duties and Responsibilities of the Carpenter positions:
- The Carpenters should have the carpentry tools knowledge and be able to use them.
- Knowing all the details about the wood to select for the project.
- Being able to analyze and predict, detect the problems, and listen to symptom description.
- Having knowledge of industry safety practices.
- Being able to design, develops, and conduct training sessions for another team member.
- Keep and maintain the equipment.
What is the requirement of the Carpenters position?
- Interested Carpanters should have a high school diploma.
- The Carpenter must have over two years of related experience.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Doing research and select good welding tools for the project.
- Having the ability to work individually and as team members.
Location of the Carpenters job:
How to apply for the Carpenters job at MOBY Group?
The eligible applicants can send their CV/resumes through email.
Note: do not forget to indicate the positions’ title and the vacancy number in the subject line of your email.