Deadline: 31st January 20201
ADB Summer Internship is a place of diversity including employees from more than 60+ countries across the world. So here we are introducing one more International Internship opportunity for you. ADB scholarship for international Students is only for Master Degree program or Ph.D. Degree Program. There is NO seats for undergraduate degree students.
The duration of ADB Internship 2021 is 8 weeks. It can be for 26 weeks but depending upon the situation. ADB advertises internship opportunities twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply. The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity. International students will gain experience through research-based work in ADB.
The regular work schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break. Any other preferred schedule should be discussed with supervisors. The stipend would be provided to the internee according to the location of the internships. Interns may choose to work beyond 56 calendar days. The exception to receiving stipend would be interns who fall under the special arrangement category between select schools and ADB.
ADB Summer Internship 2021 Details
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 20201
- Monthly Stipend: All internees will get a monthly stipend from ADB.
- Upon the intern’s appointment, ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost.
- You will get a chance to work in an international development organization;
- You will get the opportunity to work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- By doing this internship you are automatically contributing to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD.
- Be a national of one of ADB’s members
- possess an excellent command of English
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- ADB does not accept applications from close relatives of ADB personnel.
The application period for the 2020 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 1 August to 30 September 2020, Onboard: January 2021 onwards
- 2nd batch: 1 December 2020 to 31 January 2021, Onboard: June 2021 onwards
How To Apply
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents.