- Deadline: 12th March 2021
Applications are open to apply for Global Internship Program in South Korea 2021 . This is a Paid internship in south Korea for international students for Undergraduate Degree and Master Degree Program. GIST Intern program is a Fully Funded Internship abroad Golden Opportunity. All International students can get this GIST internship in Korea in 2021.
The duration of the GIST global intern program is a total of 8 Weeks. Global intern program will provides you A wide range of Internship fields. No IELTS/TOEFL is required for this research internship in South Korea. Applicants having Any Background in academics can apply. Your All Expenses will be fully financed by the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) University.
We encourage Qualified women and men, in particular, nationals of developing countries, with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds to apply. GIST internship is a fully funded internship abroad Opportunity.
Global Internship Program in South Korea 2021 Details
Internship in Korea for foreign students is a fully funded scholarship for international students.
- Country: South Korea
- Internship Location: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12th March 2021
GIST Internship Areas
The Following Internship areas are offered by the GIST South Korea for worldwide Students.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
Global Intern South Korea is a Fully Funded all expenses covered Internship Program for Students from all around the world. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Korean Language Class
- Cultural Class
- Special Lectures
- Health Insurance
- Culture Exploration
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students with any Nationality.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates (ex. Diploma, Certificate of Enrollment/Graduation, etc.)
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English)
How To Apply
Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted.