- Deadline: 31 March 2021
Applications for AIT Bangchak Master Scholarships in Thailand 2021 are open now. This Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand will be financed your Expenses related to your complete studies. Application Procedure is online. Bangchak AIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand 2021 is available in Sciences Academic Fields. Currently, AIT is offering more than 20+ Different Scholarship programs.
All nationality holders are eligible for this Thai Scholarship. Applicants having Any Academic Background are eligible for this Scholarship. Asian Institute of Technology University is one of the Top Ranked University in Thailand. It is the 2nd number in Thailand. Many international students don’t know about this Thai Scholarship so a lot of chances to win this scholarship.
Applicants will get a Master’s Degree through this Fully Funded Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students. Domestic Students are also eligible. The period of student assistantship is 24 months. AIT’s internationally recognized engineering, environment, and management students are highly sought after by employers in their home country and elsewhere.
AIT Bangchak Master Scholarships in Thailand 2021 Details
- Scholarship to be taken: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 March 2021
List of Courses
Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre (BIIC@AIT) located at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering the scholarship of Beangchak in the following fields.
- Food Engineering
- Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
All research assistant scholarships are fully-funded, They will cover the following Financial items:
Stipend and Tuition fees and open to students of any nationality & Thai nationals also. English is the official language of communication at AIT.
Specific Requirements for Energy Area
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools such as Matlab, Python, etc.
- Hardware Experience/Knowledge on Converters, prototype development.
Specific Requirements for FEBT Area
- Having a Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology, and/or similar relevant subjects
Specific Requirements for EEM Area
- Having a bachelor’s degree in biochemical or chemical engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, public health science, or related applied sciences.
- Capable of programming
- Experience/Knowledge on controls of bioreactor.
- Covering letter
- Project proposal
- Information about education, exams, and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications are relevant to the research scope.
- Names and contact information of at least two references
How To Apply
The application process is online. You need to email documents to the university specifically along with an application form.