Applications for the Singapore International Foundation (SIF)’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global 2021 are now open. The YSE Global is, in general, an eight-month program that inspires, trains, and enables youth of different nationalities to launch or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond. Therefore, if you have social a enterprise idea from different nationalities including Afghanistan, this is a great opportunity for you to unlock your idea and take it to another stage. The participants will have the opportunity to be in touch with social entrepreneurs, business professionals, and other innovators.
Application deadline: 25 April 2021 (11:59 PM Singapore Time)
- Result announcements date: June 2021
- YSE Global Workshop: July-August 2021
Duration: 8 months
Location: Online (in 2021)
Application fee: S$10
- Grants of up to S$20000 to expand your business
- Network – You will connect with an international network of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, investors, experts and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Regional Learning – Expand social entrepreneurship insights through comprehensive regional exposure and learning opportunities.
- Besides, Admitted participants will attend the YSE Global 2021 – Workshop conducted online from July to August 2021, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the next phase of the program, which includes customized mentorship with industry leaders, regional learning, and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
The young passion changemakers and social entrepreneurs who have a fresh idea with the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Must have a business idea/proposition to focus on a social issue
- Participants can apply individually or in a team of up to 3 member
- The participant’s age must be between 18 -35 years
- Entrepreneurs from any nationality can apply.
- Must read the requirements and FAQs as well.
- Business plan overview template (see the template)
– Business summary
– Business model canvas
- SE Individual/team photo
- SE logo (optional)
- Other supporting documents (optional)
- The whole documents should be in English
- the size of supporting documents should not be more than 50MB each.
- Only one form submission is accepted.
- Applications are completed when the application fee is paid.
How To Apply
- Fill the online application form and submit the requested documents.
- If you are applying as a team, so fill up the personal details of each team member.