Deadline: June 30, 2021
Application is open for FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarships 2021.
FINCAD was established in 1990 and currently is the leading provider of enterprise portfolio and risk analytics for multi-asset derivatives and fixed income. FINCAD is offering “Fincad women in finance Scholarship” for outstanding female applicants from all over the world to encourage and support them in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management, and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
Deadline: June 30, 2021 (5:59 pm ET)
Level of study: Graduate- level
FINCAD provides an award of 20,000 USD:
- 50% paid directly to the winner
- The Remaining 50% will be paid to the institution to assist with the tuition fee.
Who Can Apply
- Female applicants from any country can apply to this program if they meet the following requirements:
- Age: no age limitation
- Currently studying finance in an accredited graduate-level program on a full-time basis during the academic year of 2019-2020 In a national or international institution.
Apply online. Only application should be submitted.
- Two reference letter from professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues
- Bachelor degree transcript
- Enrollment confirmation
- Any publication
Name your documents as below:
(family name, given name, document name, file extension)
Karimijancv.pdf karimijanletter1.pdf karimijanpaper.pdf