Deadline: June 15, 2021
Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India and Study in India provide 2000 scholarships for international students. The scholarship will cover tuition, admission fees, accommodations, and food. Interested students can receive admission from one of the SII partner institutes.
Details of SII scholarship
Number of scholarships: 2000
Program date: 2020-2021 of the academic year
- Undergraduate integrated courses: 5 years
- Undergraduate courses: 3 to 4 years based on course duration
- Postgraduate: 2 years
Amount of scholarship: 3500 USA Dollars per students per year
The scholarship amount will cover the followings:
- Tuition and admission fees
- other expenses must be cover by the applicants.
- The scholarships will be transferred directly to the applicant’s institute.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic records and background in their latest degree they achieved.
- Applicants must pass the Ind-SAT exam, which will be taken by the SII team.
- Applicants must have got admission in one of the SII partner institutes.
Applicants need to send the documents and attested below by the respective institute:
- All of the academic subjects must be passed by the applicants and promoted for the next year.
- Must follow all roles and disciplines successfully.
- Must have at least 75 % of attendance must be maintained by the applicants.
- If applicants join an institute different from allotted one and must cover their expenses by themselves.
How To Apply
Eligible applicants must apply for one of the partner institutes of Study In India.