Application Deadline: August 11, 2021
The United Nations provides competition for the new young innovative and entrepreneurs women in Afghanistan, to support and build a community for businesswomen, improve their ideas as a leader and decision-makers. The program invites young women to share the unheard and new business ideas from every part of Afghanistan. If you want to work for your dream and need financial supports the “Empowering change” is the best option to apply for.
Young Women Entrepreneurs Innovations Changes Details
Deadline: August 11, 2021
Support by: UN Women
- 5000 Dollars will be paid during the one year.
- Technical business training.
- Capacity building.
Number of the winner: 30
- Encourage young women who have a business idea and want to apply for and need financial resources.
- Increase the opportunity for women to take part in economic developments.
- Encouraging young women to present their business ideas in sectors where women are less represented.
- Create a community for entrepreneurs and initiative women.
- Elements gender stereotypes of what is the role of women to develop the society, what they should take, and how they can take.
- Applicants must live in Afghanistan (Afghan Citizen).
- The applicant’s age must be between 30 to 18 years.
- Must have the ability to create and produce new business theories based on the Afghanistan Market.
- Those applicants who start their business newly.
- Applicants who intended to earn new business experience and develop their work concept over traditional business such as hand-embroidered, knit, needlework, sew, etc. to become an excellent resource for the new generation. The preference will be given to applicants who have not start their works yet.
- The resource must be used at least 30 provinces.
- Explain why you apply for this program?
- Business plan including; solutions, results, competency, and stability.
Applicants who are living in remote provinces and do not access to the internet, or did not have the opportunity to attend high school, have two ways to apply for this program:
Please share your business plan through what’s App number 0729345593.
Explain your business plan for one minute.
Explain why your idea is better than the others.
The successful ideas will receive a confirmation message and will be guided for other stages via call.
How To Apply
Please provide your essays and submit them through the online application portal.