- Deadline: 16th October 2021
Applications for Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE 2022 are once again open now. One of the Prestigious University in Abu Dhabi. Khalifa is offering Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate, and Doctor of Medicine Courses. Khalifa University Provided Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. Khalifa University welcomes International students warmly. Your gateway to the UAE’s leading and top-ranked institution of Education, Technology, and Research.
Free of Cost Application Fee for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2022. Khalifa University is offering Masters, Ph.D. & Doctor of medicine Degree Scholarships to International students as well as UAE Residents. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Consists of Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are available to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE.
Most of the Scholarships in Arab countries are open now. Khalifa University will Sponsor Almost all the Comprehensive Expenses in this Scholarship. Participants with Any Nationality are eligible to apply as well as UAE Nationals too. This is the Greatest Opportunity to Study in UAE.
Details About Khalifa University Scholarships 2022
- Country: Abu Dhabi
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 16th October 2021
Khalifa University Scholarship Timeline
- Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
- Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
List of Courses
The List of Academic Fields & Majors for Scholarship at Khalifa University in the Fields of Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, Arts are given below. Please have a look.
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Full Tuition Fees Cover.
- Medical Insurance Cover.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
- Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter.
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only).
- Can be any National older or Abu Dhabi Resident.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
How To Apply
The application process is completely online. All the Applications Must be Submitted Online through the Online Admission Portal.