International students can apply for the 2021/22 Master program in Regional Science/Spatial Planning in Germany on self-fund or DAAD Fully funded Scholarships.
Location: southwest of Germany
Institution: Karlsruhe Institute of technology which is founded in 1996, the institute accepts students from all over the world with high quality of technologies and facilities for the students. Those students who have a strong interest in working in developing countries and from developing countries with a bachelor’s degree in spatial and environmental planning, urban planning, or a related area are can take part in the scheduled programs. moreover, the institute covers different opportunities and scholarships for students.
Instruction language: German and Spanish
Degree awarded: International Master’s degree program in Regional Science.
Course start date: international Master degree will begin in October and the an-Chilean Master degree program will begin in August
Duration: two years with six months preparation language for DAAD successful applicants
Closing date: 30 September 2021 (applications by July 15 are highly encouraged due to organizational reasons such as visa, flat research, etc.)
- you can find more information and details about the DAAD scholarship here
- Further opportunities and scholarship are available here
The focus of the program:
- The course will be focused on tackle social science, economics, political and environmental subjects
- The under developing regions, natural hazards and disaster will be focused
- The program focus is in regional Science/Spatial planning to educate young postgraduates
- The course focus will be on developing sustainable strategies.
Who can apply?
- Applicants with academic background of:
- Spatial/planning science such as urban planning, geography, ecology, sociology. Macroeconomics and other specializations
- Cosmopolitanism and initiative
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree with a high score in a relevant discipline
- Have two years of practical work experience
- Interest in transdisciplinary work
- German Language proficiency of C1 level
- Copy of health certificate
- Passport photo with name on the back
- Copy of school certificate
- Copy Certificate and transcript of bachelor degree
- Proof of your German language proficiency
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivation letter must be in English or German on one page
- Letter of recommendation letter/certificate if available
- Copy of the final paper of your degree if available
- DAAD application form
Note: your documents must be translated into German, English or French
How to apply:
Applicants can apply online for this scholarship