Deadline: January 11, 2022
The Clarendon Fund, established in 2001 has provided scholarships to support international students in studying their Master’s degree or Ph.D. at Oxford University. 130 fully-funded scholarships are offered by the Clarendon Fund annually.
130 Clarendon Fund Scholarships for master and PhD at Oxford University Details
Host University: Oxford university
No Scholarships: 130
Level of study:
- Master degree
Fields of study: all subjects
Type of scholarship: fully funded
- 1 year for MSc, MSt, MBA or MFE
- 2 years for graduate degrees.
Number of scholarship: 130 Each year
- For full-time study: at least £15,009 annually
- For part-time study: at least: £5,003
The above payment will cover the followings:
- Course fee
- Living expenses
- Various (click here to see the courses and deadlines)
- Applicants must have a good academic records (applicants who have the first-class honors degree or its equivalent or have a GPA score of 3.7 out of 4) both for master’s degrees and Ph.D.
- Application with a great academic potential and aptitude for the proposed course of study. And it will be reviewed based on submitted proposals and references.
- Applicants with high motivation (it will be considered based on the submitted personal statement and referees’ reports).
- Personal information such as name, title, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, marital status and details of dependents
- Education and employment information
- Using the IT system information
- Visa, Passport and immigration information
- Funding and financial support information
- Health including and disability or medical states
- Criminal records
- More information will be required to be collected by the university from your academic places
How to apply:
Find your subject and apply