Do you aspire to complete your master’s degree in Business Administration at a great university such as the University of Oxford? If so, you can apply for a Skoll Scholarship to study your master’s degree at the University of Oxford’s Sad Business School. This scholarship is awarded through a competitive process to students from Afghanistan and the other countries listed below.
So, if you want to be an entrepreneur and pursue entrepreneurial solutions to important social and environmental problems while also making a positive difference in the world, don’t miss out on this incredible chance.
Country: United Kingdom
University: Oxford University
Supported by: Skoll Foundation
Number of opportunity: 4
Level of Study: Master’s of Business Administration
Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- The Skoll grant will cover the tuition charge for the MBA program (the fee for the MBA will be £59,490).
- Applicants will receive £ 14,985 in living expenses.
- The successful candidate will be inducted into the Skoll Alumni Network for lifetime.
- Both national and international applicants are welcome to apply.
- A strong academic background
- At least three years of experience employing entrepreneur tactics in social initiatives
- The candidate must have created a new social venture or project within an existing organization, or be a professional with an impact career.
- A graduate or equivalent degree
- The applicant must be in a financial situation that makes the program costly.
- The candidate must be capable of completing the apprenticeship while dealing with a difficulty.
- The candidate’s project must show that it will have an influence on the unjust structures and practices in their field.
- Candidate must be proficient in English Language
- Fill the online application form
- Bachelors certificate
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Language proficiency test proof (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Curriculum Vitae CV
- 2 professional/academic references
- Required application essays
How To Apply for Skoll MBA Scholarship at Oxford University 2022?
- Candidates must fill out an online application.
- First register and establish a connection with the scholarship.
- Candidates must apply directly to Said Business School for the Oxford MBA Program.
- During phases 1, 2, and 3 of the admission process, individuals must apply for MBA.
- Go to the Funding Section of the application and apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarship.
- Fill out the Skoll MBA essay prompts and submit your application.
- If you’ve been chosen, fill out the logistical and reference form.
- Your references will be notified when you reach the end of the interview. Provide the names and contact information for the referees.