Deadline: November 7, 2021
The University of Toronto is the best university in Canada and the world’s 16th best university. It offers fully-funded scholarships (Pearson Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada) to students from 165 countries with excellent educational opportunities.
Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Language of Instruction: English
Location: Toronto, Canada
Institution: University of Toronto
· School nomination starting date: September
· School Nomination Deadline: November 30, 2021
· Recommended deadline: November 7, 2021
· Student OUAC application deadline: December 15, 2021
· Student Scholarship application deadline: January 17, 2022
· Location: Toronto, Canada
· Result notification: End of April 2022
Level of study:
All fields provided by university
Benefits of Scholarship:
· Incidental Fees
· Full residence support
You should meet the following requirement to be eligible for the Pearson Scholarship:
· be an international student from around the world or studying in Canada
· studying in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2021
· Beginning your Studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022
who is not Eligible?
· students already attending post-secondary studies are not eligible
· those who want to participate at another post-secondary institution to start their studies in January 2022 are not eligible to apply
How to Apply?
Interested applicants who want to apply for the B. Pearson Scholarship at the University of Toronto are required to :
· Be nominated by your School (If your high school are not contacted/verified, they are asked to submit an application HERE)
· Your application needs to be submitted to proper deadlines.
· After receiving a nomination and applying to the university, you will get a personalized and secure link to the Lester B. Pearson International scholarship application, then you can fill and complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application