Deadline: 31 December 2021
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships to students from various countries who wish to pursue master’s degree studies in architecture in Germany. This scholarship provides students with a life-changing opportunity by providing a fully funded education that covers all expenses.
Opportunity Type: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
Language Requirements: IELTS, TOEFL, DSH German
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Between 10 and 24 months for a master degree
one academic year for Complementary studies
Organization: DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
Level of study:
· Master’s Degree
Benefits of Scholarship:
· monthly payment of 861 euro
· travel allowance
· one-off study allowance
· health Insurance
· monthly rent subsidy
· monthly allowance for accompanying family members
To learn the German language for staying in the country, DAAD offers the following services:
· online language course fees payment after the Scholarship Award Letter receipt
personally chosen German language course allowance during the scholarship period
reimbursement of the fees for the TestDaF test
· reimbursement of the fees for the DSH examination
· have gained a bachelor degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning
· architecture field applicants should have knowledge of instruction language.
· Your last degree receiving date should not be exceeding 6 years.
· Not been in Germany for more than 15 months.
· Be proficient in the language of instruction.
The selection is based on the following criteria:
· the artistic qualification and artistic maturity (measured by study achievements and work samples)
· the quality of the project (measured by the study plan and the letter of motivation)
Candidates should prepare the following documents:
· Certificates (scanned certifications with translations)
· Transcript of Records with individual grades (incl. explanation of grading system)
University degree certificate (indicating final grades)
· Full CV in tabular form
· Letter of motivation (1 – 3 pages)
· Online application form
· German or English translations of all documents
· List of the designs/plans
· Declaration form
· Proof of German language B1 level (for German-language degree)
· Proof of English language proficiency -TOEFL, IELTS- (for English degree)
· Certificates of employment – proof of placements (if needed)
How to Apply?
· On the DAAD website, you’ll find an online application form where you can fill out your application information.
· For any further questions please contact via this phone numbers: +49 (0228) 882-8888 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, open every weekday from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm (CET).