You better get ready and pack your bags; WE ARE BACK. right! Applications has been open to apply for World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt. WYF will Cover All the Expenses. You will get a chance to attend a 01 Week Conference in Egypt. WYF is giving this chance to 5000+ Participants in Egypt. After a Long-Awaited Time, 2 Years, This World Youth Forum is announced for All Nationality holders.
Applicants doing Undergraduate, Graduate or any other Diploma, Degree in Any Academic Field are Eligible. In 2017, we had around 3200 participants, In 2019 around 5000 participants Hosted. This Year in 2021 More than 5000 Students will participate in World Youth Forum Egypt. There is No CGPA & Academic Requirements needed.
The International Youth Forum is taking place from 10th to 13th January 2022 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt. It is not Academic Program everyone is eligible to participate in this program. The basic Objective of this Youth Forum is to send a message of Peace, Prosperity, Harmony & Progress to the entire World. I am also super excited, Are you? The Full Details about World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt is given below.
World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt Details
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- No. of Participants: 5,000
- Duration: 10th to 13th January 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Air Fare: Including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation: Accommodation during the event is FULLY FUNDED by the World Youth Forum.
- Transportation: Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- You can attend the events as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant and many more depending on the event.
- Visa Fee
About WYF Egypt
World Youth Forum is a platform built by the Promising Youth. It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching setup. It’s a Leadership Program. No Academic and CGPA requirement.
Forum Discussion Topics
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Human Rights
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
- Digital Transformation
- Forum is open for All Nationality Holders with age 18-40 Years.
- Influential Youth in their communities are encouraged toa pply for this program.
- You can attend WYF as An Attendee a normal participant as a youth, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant, Or a World Youth Theater participant.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
How To Apply For World Youth Forum Registration Egypt
You have to apply online.