- Deadline: 4th July 2022
Application calls are open to apply for Bilkent University Scholarship In Turkey . The greatest news for international students is to study in Turkey without any expenses. This scholarship is a Fully Funded opportunity for all international students. Students who wants to pursue their higher education on an international level are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. Students can apply for Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD degree programs under this scholarship. 100+ Courses are available in this University. This university has many courses in 40+ languages.
Bilkent University offers many scholarship and fellowship opportunities to Graduate students, such as UNAM scholarship for young Women, Bilkent UNAM Graduate scholarship, Scholarship from Externally Funded Projects, and UNAM Bilkent Graduate Fellowship. This University is providing education in the English language to international students. This scholarship is the Highest Paying scholarship for all international students.
Bilkent University was established in 1984 in Turkey. This is the first private University in Turkey. According to Higher Education Asia University Rankings, Bilkent University was ranked 54th in Asia and listed among the Top 3 Universities of Turkey. As this scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity, there is No need for an Application Fee to apply. All expenses are Fully covered under this Turkish Scholarship. More details about the Bilkent University scholarship are discussed below.
Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey Details
- Host Country: Turkey
- Host Institute: Bilkent University
- Scholarship: Bilkent University Scholarship
- Category: Fully-funded
- Deadline: 4th July 2022
Following courses and departments are available at Bilkent University to study.
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Communication and Design
- Department of Fine Arts
- Department of Graphic Design
- Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- Department of Urban Design and Landscape Architecture
- Department of Management
- Department of Economics
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Political Science and Public Administration
- Department of Psychology
- Faculty Of Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of American Culture and Literature
- Department of Archaeology
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Music
- Information Systems and Technologies
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Graduate Programs
- Archaeology (MA)
- Business Administration (MBA, Executive MBA, MS, Ph.D.)
- Conference Interpreting (MA)
- Economics (MA, Ph.D.)
- Energy Economics, Policy and Security Program (EEPS) (MA)
- History (MA, Ph.D.)
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design (MFA, PhD)
- International Affairs and Public Policy (MIAPP)
- International Relations (MA, Ph.D.)
- Media and Design (MFA)
- Media and Visual Studies (MA)
- Music (MA, PhD)
- Philosophy (MA, Ph.D.)
- Political Science (MA, Ph.D.)
- Psychology (MA, Ph.D.)
- Turkish Literature (MA, PhD)
- Curriculum and Instruction (MA, Ph.D.)
- Curriculum and Instruction with Teaching Certificate (MA)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (MA)
- Architecture (MS)
- Chemistry (MS, Ph.D.)
- Computer Engineering (MS, Ph.D.)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (MS, Ph.D.)
- Industrial Engineering (MS, Ph.D.)
- Materials Science and Nanotechnology (MS, Ph.D.)
- Mathematics (MS, Ph.D.)
- Mechanical Engineering (MS, Ph.D.)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (MS, Ph.D.)
- Neuroscience (MS, Ph.D.)
- Physics (MS, Ph.D.)
Following benefits are provided to students under this scholarship.
- Tuition fee waivers
- A monthly stipend of 4.500 TL per month.
- Housing support
- Health Insurance
- Meal card
- A Laptop
- Travel finance to attend scientific events.
Students who want to apply for a Bilkent University scholarship have to follow the following criteria.
- Students from all across the world are eligible for this scholarship.
- Citizens of Turkey are also eligible.
- Graduates and Master’s students should have a CGPA of 2.8 out of 4.0 to apply for this scholarship.
- TOFEL, IELTS, or COPE are required with required test scores.
- For Turkish students, an ALES score is required.
- GRE test score is also required to apply.
How to ApplyK
To apply for the Bilkent University Scholarship program, students have to apply online on the official website.