The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has developed this course on “Human Resources (HR) Fundamentals” that will help you learn how good HR practice supports organizations and their people. Indeed, HR professionals look after the greatest creators of value (and risk) in organizations: their people. So, in this course, you’ll get introduced to the practice of HR, and build skills you need as an HR professional. Besides, you’ll learn how HR helps organizations obtain business goals and strategic objectives. You’ll also explore the basic principles of workforce planning, employee recruitment and retention. Finally, you’ll learn about performance management, and how to support employees in attaining goals.
- Course developer: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Instruction language: English
- Course provider: Future Learn
- Course type: Online and self-paced
- Subject: Business and Management
- Price: Free with limited access, monthly subscription: $27.99 or buy this course: $54 one-off payment for full access.
- Course length: 5 weeks (3 hour weekly)
- Start date: Available now
- Free access to this course will expire on: September 9, 2022
See the list of course educators and more information about them here.
By the completion of this course, you‘ll be able to:
- Explain HR Professionalism and demonstrate an understanding of its significance to people and organizations
- Understand basic principles of workforce planning, including recruitment and retention
- Gain understanding of performance management and how to get the best out of people
- Define the role of HR in supporting an organization in meeting its strategy and objectives
Who can enroll?
This course is designed for new and aspiring HR professionals, but may also be of interest to those responsible for people operations.
- First Week: What HR means?
- Second Week: HR practice
- Third Week: People and strategy
- Forth Week: Performance, engagement, reward and recognition
- Fifth Week: Recruitment
- 100% online
- Access to this course for 5 weeks
How to Apply
You can apply and pursue this course by completing a registration in the below link.