- Deadline: Varies
Apply For 100% Tuition Free International Presidential Scholarship in USA. Awards are secondary resources to help students Study Abroad. So, far Merrimack College of Undergraduate & Graduate is offering Tuition Free Scholarship in the USA. Applicants can avail of this Opportunity for the Academic session 2021-2022 for Master Degree Program. Multiple awards are being offered at Merrimack College. They will cover the 100% Tuition Fee.
All international applicants belong to Any citizenship are eligible for this Funded America Scholarship 2021. The application process is completely online. Why you go to Merrimack College? Because this institute is developing skills and knowledge in students that Employers are looking for. The scholarship is based upon Merit.
International Presidential Scholarship in USA Details
- Country: United States of America
- Degree: Master Degree
- Institute: Merrimack College
- Deadline: Varies
List of Scholarships
Some Scholarships cover Full Tuition Fee Waiver and some are covering half of the tuition fee payment.
- Dean Scholarship
- Double Warrior Alumni Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship
- Provost Fellowship
- K-12 Teacher Education Scholarship
- Public Affairs
- School Counseling
- Social Work
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Community Engagement
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Engineering Management (Project and Construction Management Concentrations)
- Higher Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- An International student are eligible.
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree
- Must have Good English Communication Skills.
- Scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs, and prior research experience.
- Many scholarships can have different application processes.
- Make sure to read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
How To Apply For International Presidential Scholarship
In order to apply for this scholarship. Applicants need to submit an application form separately.