Deadline: 12th September 2021
- DegreeNon Degree Program/Certificate
- Language RequirementNot Required
- Opportunity Type :Fully FundedPartially Funded
- Duration3 DAYS
- Language of InstructionEnglish
- Opportunity ID45803
- Application Fee RequiredNo
Reimagine Education is an international conference and competition that convenes or connects educational innovators from all over the world. The conference is a joint platform for ed-tech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, instructors, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
The Reimagine Education conference is co-organized by QS Quacquarelli Symonds and the Wharton School’s Alfred West Jr. Learning Lab and held with generous support, partnership, and sponsorship of numerous educational and business institutions and agencies.
The Reimagine Education Awards, in other words, is called – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that boost student learning outcomesandemployability. It offers $50,000 in funding to the overall winners. Do you have a novel idea for the world of education? If yes, then apply for this conference to win $50,000 in funding!
Deadline: 12th September 2021
Organizer: QS Reimagine Education
Conference type: Virtual
Duration: 3 days
Innovators showcase: Dec 6-7, 2021
Conference dates: 8-10 December 2021
Notification of shortlisted applicants by email: October 2021
- Virtual reality/ augmented reality
- Best education app
- Hybrid learning
- ICT tools for teaching, learning, and support
- Innovation in learning science
- Best online program
- Business education
- Nurturing employability
- Prsesence learning and teaching
- Learning assessment
- Nurturing wellbeing and purpose
- Sustainability education
- Enhancing access and affordability
- Arts and humanities
- Engineering & IT
- LIFE SCIENCES
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
- Latin America
- Middle East
- USA AND CANADA
Why attend this conference?
- MEET 750 Deans, CIOs, and policy-makers from top-class universitiesand EdTech companies, providing a ground to identify international partnerships and investment opportunities
- DISCUSS key issues confronting the world’s educators, from the future of work to prospective pedagogical applications of VR; from the need to generate new learning spaces to the future of the university itself.
- HASTEN your startup’s growth – engage in exclusive one-to-one meetings with top investors and CIOs
- LEARN FROM professional keynote speakers from Google, Amazon, IBM, Harvard, Wharton, and many more.
- FIND OUT WHO’S DOING IT BEST– meet the people behind the most successful submissions to this year’s Reimagine Education Awards – the “Oscars” of Education
- improve your professional development – join the active learning day, featuring workshops from, and hands-on learning moments with, selected thought-leaders.
When applying for Reimagine 2021 you will have to fill in a series of sections explaining your project. A panel of judges will analyze and grade each of these sections on the basis of their success in meeting certain criteria. However, the precise sections you have to fill out, and the score assigned to each of these sections, will vary depending upon three factors (details found on the website).
How To Apply
To apply for the 2021 Reimagine Education Awards, you must create an account or use your account if you already have and proceed in the online application process.