- Deadline: 30th May 2022
Call is open to apply for the University of Milan Scholarship 2022-2023. When it comes to paying for college/University Fees, scholarships are the best form of Financial Aid, since they offer Fundings to Students that never needs to be repaid. The University of Milan offers international students “Excellence Scholarships”. In line with its international strategies for increasing incoming mobility and attractiveness to foreign students, the University of Milan offers its international students scholarships and freedom from tuition fees.
Milan University is offering all fields and majors to study Master’s degree program. This University is offering 155 Excellence Scholarships to International Students. Out of which 55 scholarships are fully funded and 100 scholarships are partially funded. Under a fully-funded scholarship, students are provided with the amount of €6,000 and a full tuition fee waiver is provided for users partially funded scholarships. A fully funded scholarship will cover all the expenses of students including tuition fees.
The University of Milan is also known as UniMi and Statale. This is a public research university founded in 1924 in Italy. Almost 60,000 national and international students are enrolled at Milan University. 2,000 members of research and teaching staff are available at Milan University. This university is Ranked No.1 in Italy. This is the most prestigious University for Excellent students. More details of the Milan University Excellence Scholarship are discussed below.
University of Milan Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
- Host Country: Italy
- Announcer University: Milan University
- Scholarship: Milan University Excellence Scholarship
- Study Level: Master
- Deadline: 30th May 2022
For the academic year 2022/2023, 155 Scholarships are available to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree program, of which:
- 55 scholarships are fully funded and the award of €6,000 is provided to students in addition to
the tuition fee exemption.
- 100 scholarships are partially funded including full-tuition fee waivers.
List of Courses
International students with valid qualifications who pass the admission tests can enroll in any program offered by the University. Certain programs are partly taught in English.
- Biotechnology for the Bio-economy
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical Omics (BO)
- Computer Science
- Management of Human Resources (MHR)
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MIE)
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Molecular Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (PPPA)
- Quantitative Biology
- Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotic and Biotechnological Products
- Data science and economics (DSE)
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
- Finance and Economics (MEF)
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations (REL)
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
International students can enroll in the same way as Italian students but may be subject to additional procedures:
Candidates having any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s program.
- There is no need to apply separately for a scholarship. Students who have submitted the application form will be automatically selected for the scholarship.
- Students should have English language test scores.
- Applicants should have excellent academic grades to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students, have to follow the application process online. Many universities charge an application fee but feel free to apply to Milan University because there is no application fee charge.